from 42 Sierra X-Ray

Monday, January 14, 2008

CST

Things are going well, we're finally getting into a good pattern here. The schedule plans on 18 hour days 7 days a week. There will be no breaks until we're done.
The weather has basically cooperated, but it was attrocious weather when we were zeroing our M4s, we still managed to get all but one done. Ft Bragg has this clay ground that coats everything, its not as sandy as other places so it causes less malfunctions. I'm operating on 4 hours of sleep, but at least I'm not sick. It seems like lots of people are getting sick here. Some have been in bed for almost a week...slackers, seems like they're just trying to get out of 0500 PT.
Oh well, I gotta do stuff, I might post more later but things are going well and I'm not sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home