Fix you
We were doing another march this morning. A cold front just rolled through and the sky was dark and misty. The light was refracting off luminares and the streets were glowing, all I heard was the rhythmic thumping of boots pounding pavement in sync. I love it when the air is crisp and cool. We were trucking along at a 20 minute mile pace which was just enough to cause a sweat under our IBA. Army guys were driving along the same road to PT sessions and as we approached one intersections, a red car rolled up and stopped for us to cross the intersection.
The bridge of "Fix You" by Coldplay was quietly playing from an open windows; it was swelling to the passionate climax. I feel fixed. I'm not sick anymore. I'm healed. Thank you God
:)
See 2:31-4:00
The bridge of "Fix You" by Coldplay was quietly playing from an open windows; it was swelling to the passionate climax. I feel fixed. I'm not sick anymore. I'm healed. Thank you God
:)
See 2:31-4:00


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home