I'm at Bragg
I just flew in. I've met some of the team and other teams. Our team boss is an "Operator", so there's some lighthearted grumbling from certain members of our team having to do SOF style PT every morning super early. The boss said hello, then took off on a 6-mile fun run.
I'm looking forward to this. We've also been told to expect 18 hour days and that we'll be drinking from firehoses. I'm glad I brought a 2GB thumb to help absorb some of the info. There's nothing worse than being away from home and being bored, knowing you're wasting time (your life).
I have to take off for chow, haven't eaten yet today and DFAC (dining facility) closes at 5pm.
I'll try to write as much as possible.


1 Comments:
i love my hotty husband!! and i so wish you were here and not there. i miss you so much already and it's just the first day. :( but at least you know i love you.
By
The Spicy Chickadee, at 7:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home