from 42 Sierra X-Ray

Thursday, January 03, 2008

embrace the suck

my plane was supposed to leave PHL at 215pm on Wednesday. Katie and Colin escorted me to the gate, the plane had a delay then was cancelled. US Airways could only get me within 80 miles of where I needed to be, and that flight wouldn't leave until 7pm. They stayed and I flew out around 8pm. I landed and my bags were nowhere to be found. I waited in line at the lost luggage desk for 3 hours. I finally caught a 2 hour bus to my destination at midnight. I got to a bed at 3am. I got up at 5 am. No bags still. I had training all day that just finished. Its almost midnight. I've had 4 hours of sleep in the last 3 days. I'm been wearing the same clothes for the past 2 days and will continue to do so for the next few days...or until my bags arrive.
I just called US Airways, they cannot locate my bags and are trying to "track them down".

In 2 days we move to tents :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home