from 42 Sierra X-Ray

Thursday, April 07, 2005

i'm sick

uggg...2 days ago i had lunch with a girl I went to college with, i should have known not to let her in my truck as soon as I saw her. She looked like she had the plague and was about to die. Now I have the flu, yippee. I tried to get out of work as early as possible yesterday, but I had a meeting that i couldn't skip. By the time I got home I had muscle aches everywhere, no soccer practice for me. I crawled into bed, i was so cold. But I was sweating...everything ached. I made a desperate phone call to one of my friends that lives next door and when i woke up around 8pm, i found a note with OJ, soup, bananas and niquil in my kitchen. God bless you Dawn :)
Yup, guys are big babies when sick. I crawled back into bed and slept until 5am...i have to go to work today. I hope I make it through the day...i was planning on going to a friends condo at Keystone then skiing Saturday...but it looks like I'll be taking hot baths and sleeping alot this weekend. Being sick sucks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home