from 42 Sierra X-Ray

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

just a few more hours

Hey all, this will be short because there a huge line at the internet cafe and a bunch of dudes are in line. So everything here is fine, in a few hours I get on the plane home and hopefully I should be snowboarding this saturday if the planes don't break. miss ya tons fetne, i need to distract myself by riding and partying with my friends...Tony, Mike...you heard what i just said...its partytime. This boy is bummed and needs to get distracted.

5 Comments:

  • Miiikkkeee, I feel your pain. I miss you like mad. Trying to stay super-busy at school and distracting myself with grad school plans and applications. It's not working too well. -fetne

    By Blogger The Spicy Chickadee, at 7:10 AM  

  • Yes! I should be in Colorado Monday the 14th. I want to get tanked like Frank. Party? It's on like Donkey Kong.

    By Blogger anthony fuego, at 10:35 AM  

  • Hey- I hope we can meet your flight- or your bus to the base terminal-- do you know when your flight will be at Peterson?? Call or e-mail please! We are all so happy you are coming home!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:39 AM  

  • Does anyone know if this guy is back stateside yet? The suspense. It kills.

    By Blogger anthony fuego, at 9:04 PM  

  • Does anyone out there know if this clown is back yet? All I have is his defunct centaf address, so I can't contact him.

    Mike, if you're reading this, you need to call me. I arrive in Colorado on 14 March at around 4:40pm thereabouts. You need to show me the Springs!

    By Blogger anthony fuego, at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home