from 42 Sierra X-Ray

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Single digit midget!!!

WOOO HOOOO!!! I'm short...i am soooo short. After my rant yesterday I realized that I'll be back in Colorado soon. A couple dudes emailed me (asked why I was flaking out on them)...we're all cool now, they understand my rants...and in 14 days I'm gonna be having a tasty homebrew...
:p
And the snow still looks good back there, so I guess we'll go to some resort for 2 weeks and enjoy some riding/skiing. Keystone just got 24-36" of snow! The season is still young!...I called Tony to see if he's ok, he is and and he's at Mammoth learning to snowboard! His trip got delayed and he'll get to Colorado about the same time I get there. Mike B is back in town so I guess I'll crash on his couch, he want's to build a rock-climbing/bouldering gym in his garage when I get back....incentive to be his roommate? Man, I'm getting more and more excited as I type. How ironic would it be if I broke my femur on the first tabletop? I guess I'd just drink the rest of the time...ha ahhaha ah
Man, I'm excited...to be able to be in the mountains without having to lug around/wear a 50lb bulletproof vest, a clunky kevlar helmet, 30lb's of EMT/IV kit, a big ole rifle, a little 9 millimeter heater, 30lb of ammo...to be able to not have to worry about mines, UXOs, insurgents with AKs...and be able to enjoy to mountains and hike or ride.
But 217 days in the AOR/CJOA...a tad longer than the original 92 day tasker...but it's almost over :)

1 Comments:

  • Very easily solved...roads, schools and poop tanks here are all built out of...you guessed it...ROCKS!!! so i guess you'll everything you just asked for.

    By Blogger Mike, at 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home