another bummer
Yeah...so i had my truck for almost 9 hours and it was snowing last night. I dropped Tony off at his hotel and was driving home. I was stopped at a stoplight, waiting for it to turn green so I could turn left onto Woodman Drive...THUMP, my truck lurches forward "Huh? what was that? did I stall? ..no, engine is still running...$@*#...that lady just rear-ended me."
So I got out of my car in the snow...looked at my bumper...it was still there, this blond teenage girl was crying from hitting me. My patience was tried...how can you not see a big 4X4 truck STOPPED at a stoplight...stop the crocodile tears darling, they're not working on me, just making me madder...grr, but it was ok. No damage, just a smudge on my hitch housing on my bumper...but still...i've only had the truck 9 hours. So I guess it doesn't matter how good or careful of a driver you are, people will still manage to hit you.
So I got out of my car in the snow...looked at my bumper...it was still there, this blond teenage girl was crying from hitting me. My patience was tried...how can you not see a big 4X4 truck STOPPED at a stoplight...stop the crocodile tears darling, they're not working on me, just making me madder...grr, but it was ok. No damage, just a smudge on my hitch housing on my bumper...but still...i've only had the truck 9 hours. So I guess it doesn't matter how good or careful of a driver you are, people will still manage to hit you.


4 Comments:
Wow....that really sucks. At least her insurance should cover any damages....even if it's just little cosmetic stuff.
By
Anonymous, at 3:05 PM
why on earth have you not called your sweet, loving, adorable sister who longs to hear from her cherished big brother?
By
Kimbo, at 3:40 PM
oh yeah, Congratulation on your new truck!!
By
Kimbo, at 3:48 PM
Dude, call your sister.
By
anthony fuego, at 5:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home