Wellll...
...I think we may close on Friday. I just wired the closing money to our escrow agent. We should sign the papers and get the keys on Friday. Yippee...sorry if I'm not more excited, I just want to move out of the hotel. We've been in the hotel for almost 9 weeks...9 weeks....2 1/2 months...almost a quarter of a year...
Anyways, Katie is driving up with her dad from Phoenix in a Uhaul with all of our stuff. Those 28' beasts are interesting to drive, they handle like a dream, they can corner sharper any Porche...not really...but they got a wide back end that swings...well, kinda similar to the lyrics made famous by Sir-Mix-A-Lot. Add some momentum from 10,000 lbs of stuff and the gross weight of the vehicle and...scratch one car mirror.
:(
Anyways, Katie is driving up with her dad from Phoenix in a Uhaul with all of our stuff. Those 28' beasts are interesting to drive, they handle like a dream, they can corner sharper any Porche...not really...but they got a wide back end that swings...well, kinda similar to the lyrics made famous by Sir-Mix-A-Lot. Add some momentum from 10,000 lbs of stuff and the gross weight of the vehicle and...scratch one car mirror.
:(


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home