WHO HOOOOOO
SWEET!!!
LOVELAND IS OPEN!!! AND ITS ONLY THE 14TH OF OCTOBER!!!
BWAHAHA HAHAHA HAH !!!!!
A Basin opens next weekend. I'm gonna get a ridiculous amount of skiing in before I have to leave!!! Forget what the doctor says! I'm not going to waste my life waiting to die in some room. Hee he heheheh..its not as bad as everyone thinks. He made the world for a reason...for us "his sometimes deviant" little creature to enjoy themselves and see his majestic works.
oh yeah...and in the last couple months Katie and I had a super time in Europe, she came here, we got engaged (date is for Nov 28th), I'm separating from the military, got accepted w/ EMI and Katie and I plan on going to Uganda this Dec to do some mission work.
Mega-props to the big guy for making this happen!!!
LOVELAND IS OPEN!!! AND ITS ONLY THE 14TH OF OCTOBER!!!
BWAHAHA HAHAHA HAH !!!!!
A Basin opens next weekend. I'm gonna get a ridiculous amount of skiing in before I have to leave!!! Forget what the doctor says! I'm not going to waste my life waiting to die in some room. Hee he heheheh..its not as bad as everyone thinks. He made the world for a reason...for us "his sometimes deviant" little creature to enjoy themselves and see his majestic works.
oh yeah...and in the last couple months Katie and I had a super time in Europe, she came here, we got engaged (date is for Nov 28th), I'm separating from the military, got accepted w/ EMI and Katie and I plan on going to Uganda this Dec to do some mission work.
Mega-props to the big guy for making this happen!!!


1 Comments:
You punk. I am jealous.
By
anthony fuego, at 3:02 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home