Narcotics are boring
I was given vicoden and percocet...I don't understand what's supposedly fun about narcotics. Yeah, they do take pain away (very nice when you're actually hurting), but they make you sleepy. And honestly, they stink at blocking pain when compared to Lidocain or a local anesthesia. But narcotics make you sleepy and nauseous. What's so fun about that? Why would anyone take them if they don't need to? It's a gorgeous day outside right now: blue skies, the sun is out, the mountains still have snow, its in the mid 70's...I should play frisbee golf or mountain bike...But I'm sleepy from the drugs so I'm going to take a nap. Why would anyone want to take drugs if they don't have too? Hiking, climbing, biking, Frisbee and playing outside is way more fun than taking drugs and sleeping...People that illegally take narcotics recreationally are weird...I guess I'll never understand why someone would want to take drugs if they don't have too.


1 Comments:
geez, i didn't know you almost cut your pinky off.
it made me think of grandpa...
call me!
By
Kimbo, at 2:47 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home