from 42 Sierra X-Ray

Friday, February 11, 2005

Embarrassing way to die...

Ok...I'm stupid and probably overanalyzing this...but bathrooms here don't have vent stacks. Vent stacks allow sewer gases (methane) to vent outside the building or bathroom, without a vent stack, it's possible for gases to build up and mess up sewerlines. Well, last night after a burrito filled day, I needed to evacuate my bowels...The exhaust fan has been broken for a while so the bathrooms reek!! With my bean filled lunch...man, I was gagging myself. Then power went out, but I didn't have a flashlight...But I had my zippo. I unconsciously pulled it out of my pocket and lit it...but just as I did I had images of a satellites noticing a glare and mushroom cloud rising from north east Afghanistan and my life flashed before my eyes...Luckily the methane displaced enough oxygen to prevent a stinky fireball of death...Or maybe it just wasn't that bad. I looked at my zippo flickering in the dark, giggling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home