MY PARENTS LOVE ME!!!!
If you look in my past posts you can see me whining about a lack of a good calculator because I broke it...well, I got a package in the mail today. My parents sent me a REALLY SWEET CALCULATOR...JUST LIKE THE ONE I BROKE!!!!
I'm soooo beyond stoked...best birthday present ever!!!
I guess this proves that I'm truely a nerd because of my sheer excitement over a calculator...even the other engineers are mocking me because I was running up and down the hall with my new toy showing it to everyone in our hall (our floor is lawyers and engineers). The engineers just chuckled and laughed...the Lawyers...didn't know what to do, i think they were scared. I guess I'm just too wierd for them.
Oh yeah...even better news. I turned on the sink and hot water came out!!!And I got an email from Julie saying Woodman Valley sent 10 boxes of donations today!!! Today is an amazing day! And something even way supercooler is happening now...but I can't really say what it is but it's GOOD!
I'm soooo beyond stoked...best birthday present ever!!!
I guess this proves that I'm truely a nerd because of my sheer excitement over a calculator...even the other engineers are mocking me because I was running up and down the hall with my new toy showing it to everyone in our hall (our floor is lawyers and engineers). The engineers just chuckled and laughed...the Lawyers...didn't know what to do, i think they were scared. I guess I'm just too wierd for them.
Oh yeah...even better news. I turned on the sink and hot water came out!!!And I got an email from Julie saying Woodman Valley sent 10 boxes of donations today!!! Today is an amazing day! And something even way supercooler is happening now...but I can't really say what it is but it's GOOD!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home