It's cold, raining and muddy. It's just warm enough so the rain doesn't turn to snow. So you get wet and cold. But it could be worse. I could be out in the field versus the city so I'd never be dry or warm. I could be eating MRE's versus DynCorps' hot food. I could be sleeping on the ground in a bivy sack versus a bed. Oh yeah! I finally got my comforter and pillow in the mail! It's so nice to not have to sleep in a mummy sleeping bag. And the comforter is a down comforter! I've never had a blanket that nice! This place really isn't that bad at all. I had enough free time yesterday to watch Underworld...she's pretty :)
only two random thought changes there...i must be getting better
only two random thought changes there...i must be getting better


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home