from 42 Sierra X-Ray

Thursday, April 15, 2004

I have cowpox

yeah for cowpox
i hope i dont die...
I got my stupid smallpox shot today...that entails injecting a living virus into my perfectly healthy right arm. So now I have cowpox. I hope it doesn't itch to bad, i hope i doesn't spread across my body, i hope i don't get to scarred, i hope i don't die from this...yippee, I'm so excited to see how big the pus ball gets. Well, at least I get my second anthrax shot in my left arm tommorrow, the soreness from anthrax should offset the itching from the cowpox. Ha haha, at least I'll be safe from those WMD's no one can find :) oh yeah, the reason for this is because I'm going to the sandbox...yippee.
Actually, I'm really excited...unlike Habitat where you build a house, I get to help rebuild a country by doing the Civil Engineering stuff for millions of dollars of projects:)
oh, and snowboarding is over. Ahhh, it was fun, went over 30 times this year. It should be ski season by the time I get back...its gonna be a hot summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home