...YGBSM
All this terror America demands action,
Next thing you know you've got Uncle Sam's (bleep) askin'
To join the army or what you'll do for there Navy.
You just a baby, Gettin' recruited at eighteen,
You're on a plane now, Eatin their food and their baked beans.
I'm 28, They gonna take you 'fore they take me
Crazy insane or insane crazy?
When i say Hussien you say Shady,
-Eminem
Guess what...I got a stickynote on my computer to pack my bags. Looks like I'm going back to the AOR, but this time I get to wear fashionable level 4 kevlar. Yes, i was fairly annoyed when i was told (and how they told me...a stickynote...come on guys), but my only rebuttal was, "I just bought a season ski pass!"Yeah...that ain't going to work.
Seriously, I may be annoyed by the short notice (I have to be there in less than 2 weeks) and that I had plans for this winter...like actually spending Xmas with my family for the first time in 4 years, going to the condo I reserved for the week after thanksgiving with friends, doing a ton of riding and just hanging out with friends. But there's work that needs to be done. Also, if I don't go then someone else will have to and it would suck for that person to miss Xmas and New Years. But I may not go because I just got back 3-4 weeks ago...i hope to find out soon.
Next thing you know you've got Uncle Sam's (bleep) askin'
To join the army or what you'll do for there Navy.
You just a baby, Gettin' recruited at eighteen,
You're on a plane now, Eatin their food and their baked beans.
I'm 28, They gonna take you 'fore they take me
Crazy insane or insane crazy?
When i say Hussien you say Shady,
-Eminem
Guess what...I got a stickynote on my computer to pack my bags. Looks like I'm going back to the AOR, but this time I get to wear fashionable level 4 kevlar. Yes, i was fairly annoyed when i was told (and how they told me...a stickynote...come on guys), but my only rebuttal was, "I just bought a season ski pass!"Yeah...that ain't going to work.
Seriously, I may be annoyed by the short notice (I have to be there in less than 2 weeks) and that I had plans for this winter...like actually spending Xmas with my family for the first time in 4 years, going to the condo I reserved for the week after thanksgiving with friends, doing a ton of riding and just hanging out with friends. But there's work that needs to be done. Also, if I don't go then someone else will have to and it would suck for that person to miss Xmas and New Years. But I may not go because I just got back 3-4 weeks ago...i hope to find out soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home