Sup...Today was pretty rad. Yesterday, Sean, saw me walk in the office and he was super-, mega-, uberstoked. He was so excited he was talking in ultrasonic and hyperfast. The gist is Loveland opened... :) I personally think there's better places to ride and I don't want to trash my board on big rocks that are covered with half an inch of dust/fake snow. But today I waxed my board ...I'm happy and excited. In one week these wargames will be over, so I'll finally be able to have a life again. And A Basin might open...but I'll still wait for more snow and for the new snowboarders to figure out that rocks hurt. Oh yeah, I might get a postion at a PCSSAR (El Paso County Search and Rescue) team...that would be pretty sweet but I'm not holding my breath. It's almost as hard to get a position with El Paso SAR as it is to get a job with the CSFD. Well, whatever happens happens...laters


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home