Nothing really new has happened lately, this place is quiet, peaceful, work has slowed down a good bit...so I'm bored. The only sort of exciting thing is that people are rotating in and out. Alot of people have been here for a year and are looking forward to getting back home with their families. Other than that there's nothing to do but read up on stuff, check on going projects, eat, lift and play FFX...yes, I got so pissed of with FF X-2 that I restarted FFX. I played 2 hours last night while my roommate snored. I'm almost at the last guy in FFX-2 but the game says I only have 52% complete...and if I beat the guy without completing 100% of the game I won't see the best movie...and that's the only reason I bought the thing...GRRRR. I really don't like Tidus but I want Yuna to be happy.
But I guess I have been lifting alot, I'm benching 225 with 8 reps, I have no idea what my max is...I've gained 15 pounds in the past few months, but I'm still uberskinny. I think it's genetically impossible for me to bench 300...
My TI-85 broke...that was a huge bummer. I've had that calculator from high school, through Georgia Tech and my MBA. But for some sentimental reason I haven't thrown it away yet. It's still next to my computer. I got issued some dumb casio non-scientific calculator that doesn't even have a square root function. I have to do all my conversions from www.onlineconversion.com which stinks vs having my TI do it all. But I guess the reason I still have it is because it was a pain to get. My dad gave me a TI in 10th grade, but I lost it...that calculator cost around $100 in 1994, so instead of confessing that I lost a $100 gift, I saved my $2/day lunch money for 2 months to buy another one...my girlfriend at the time was a saint, i totally mooched of her food tray and everyone though I was this poor bum, but I didn't have a job and wasn't going to ask for another $100 when I was to irresponsible in the first place...funny to reminisce on your youth.
Oh well, but I finally got that fleece, it's toasty with cool armpit zippers for ventilation...but the body armor pushes the zippers right in your armpits and chafes something fierce, but I guess that the price you have to pay to have a warm and bulletproof thorax.
But I guess I have been lifting alot, I'm benching 225 with 8 reps, I have no idea what my max is...I've gained 15 pounds in the past few months, but I'm still uberskinny. I think it's genetically impossible for me to bench 300...
My TI-85 broke...that was a huge bummer. I've had that calculator from high school, through Georgia Tech and my MBA. But for some sentimental reason I haven't thrown it away yet. It's still next to my computer. I got issued some dumb casio non-scientific calculator that doesn't even have a square root function. I have to do all my conversions from www.onlineconversion.com which stinks vs having my TI do it all. But I guess the reason I still have it is because it was a pain to get. My dad gave me a TI in 10th grade, but I lost it...that calculator cost around $100 in 1994, so instead of confessing that I lost a $100 gift, I saved my $2/day lunch money for 2 months to buy another one...my girlfriend at the time was a saint, i totally mooched of her food tray and everyone though I was this poor bum, but I didn't have a job and wasn't going to ask for another $100 when I was to irresponsible in the first place...funny to reminisce on your youth.
Oh well, but I finally got that fleece, it's toasty with cool armpit zippers for ventilation...but the body armor pushes the zippers right in your armpits and chafes something fierce, but I guess that the price you have to pay to have a warm and bulletproof thorax.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home