from 42 Sierra X-Ray

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

cracker barrel is racist???

huh, Chris Rock's mom said she had to wait 30 minutes at a resturant...call in the ACLU.
I thought 30 minutes is a normal wait at busy times...one time, I was having dinner with Katie and her family and we had to wait over an hour...ugg, we should have left but they kept saying 10 more minutes for forever.
Anyways, any advertising is good advertising because i started reminiscing on good ole fashion country food. They have a cracker barrel right next to my parents old house in alabama. So i searched for the closest one...and its 384.93 miles away in good ole Boise ID. This weekend i'll roadtrip for cornbread!!! or maybe not.

1 Comments:

  • I think the name cracker barrel is racist against our white brothers and sisters.

    Just like Cheese Nips are racist towards our Japanese friends.

    By Blogger anthony fuego, at 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home