house issues
I guess I know I'm a homeowner because know there's no landlord to complain to anymore.
The ticklist keeps on growing on things we'd like to fix.
This past week we found out our existing fridge has a coolant leak and dumped green smelly junk all over the floor. So we bought a new fridge and disposed of old fridge. But we had to move the kitchen light switch to more accessible location so it wouldn't be behind the fridge. Additionally we had to move the Kitchen cabinets and stove to make room for the fridge.
We also installed shower rods, hung paintings, pictures and curtains/blinds on most windows.
After these projects I christened the upstairs bathroom by using the shower for the first time. Afterwards, I went downstairs and heard a dripping noise coming from the downstairs bedroom. I thought this as odd and walked in the room and turned on the light to see what was happening. The light fixture in the bedroom directly below the shower was full of water and dripping on some boxes...sweet. I noticed that light bulbs work even when completely submerged in water (but they have a wierd yellow glow). I quickly turned off the light and put a pot under the dripping. Looks like today after work I'll be ripping out the wall behind the tub to access the back of the shower and fix the problem.
The ticklist keeps on growing on things we'd like to fix.
This past week we found out our existing fridge has a coolant leak and dumped green smelly junk all over the floor. So we bought a new fridge and disposed of old fridge. But we had to move the kitchen light switch to more accessible location so it wouldn't be behind the fridge. Additionally we had to move the Kitchen cabinets and stove to make room for the fridge.
We also installed shower rods, hung paintings, pictures and curtains/blinds on most windows.
After these projects I christened the upstairs bathroom by using the shower for the first time. Afterwards, I went downstairs and heard a dripping noise coming from the downstairs bedroom. I thought this as odd and walked in the room and turned on the light to see what was happening. The light fixture in the bedroom directly below the shower was full of water and dripping on some boxes...sweet. I noticed that light bulbs work even when completely submerged in water (but they have a wierd yellow glow). I quickly turned off the light and put a pot under the dripping. Looks like today after work I'll be ripping out the wall behind the tub to access the back of the shower and fix the problem.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home