run run run
yup...i got on a scale today. I've lost 12 pounds...bummer. I used to weigh 175 and now I'm 163. That really stinks, it took me 4 months of weight lifting and eating suppliments to gain that weight. And in 3 weeks I've lost it. I know the reason too. I was eating 6 meals a day with shakes...now I eat 2 or three because I have to cook versus going to a all-you-can-eat dining hall.
I was also only lifting weights and doing no cardio, and since I've gotten to Colorado, that's all I've done. I've only lifted here about 4 times in 4 weeks.
But I've done tons and tons of cardio... I'm been skiing for 7 hours a day twice a week, playing soccer for 1 hour a day four times a week, and running or biking the other days. I'm in a huge calorie deficit...proving if you eat less and do tons of cardio you'll lose weight. But I DONT want to lose weight, its frustrating. I don't want to have a wussy skinny runner frame. I realized I skied Saturday and Sunday, played soccer on Monday, Tuesday and Today, and yesterday I ran a 4 mile loop in the mountains after work, and this morning I had a timed 1.5 mile run. But the run in the mountain was pretty, I love trails that wind over boulders and through trees.
Oh well, must eat more fish and smoothies w/ whey protien.
I was also only lifting weights and doing no cardio, and since I've gotten to Colorado, that's all I've done. I've only lifted here about 4 times in 4 weeks.
But I've done tons and tons of cardio... I'm been skiing for 7 hours a day twice a week, playing soccer for 1 hour a day four times a week, and running or biking the other days. I'm in a huge calorie deficit...proving if you eat less and do tons of cardio you'll lose weight. But I DONT want to lose weight, its frustrating. I don't want to have a wussy skinny runner frame. I realized I skied Saturday and Sunday, played soccer on Monday, Tuesday and Today, and yesterday I ran a 4 mile loop in the mountains after work, and this morning I had a timed 1.5 mile run. But the run in the mountain was pretty, I love trails that wind over boulders and through trees.
Oh well, must eat more fish and smoothies w/ whey protien.


2 Comments:
You both make me sick! d:
By
The Spicy Chickadee, at 6:29 AM
yes, sick. i wholeheartedly agree with fetne. but sick in an affectionate way.
By
Kimbo, at 12:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home