from 42 Sierra X-Ray

Friday, August 18, 2006

little ripper



Katie and I have been thinking about kids...the benefits and disadvantages...
the costs are frankly the costs...from what I've seen, kids are insatiable locusts that devour all resources...food, money and sleep.

But I want little rippers, that funky combination of helmet, fuzzy fleece and ski boots thats incredibly clunky and klutzy walking, but a mindbogglingly fearless lil' speed demon that blows past you...leaving a white plume of powder suspended in his/her wake.

I hated them when I was learning to ride, with their speed, cuteness, and just being better than me even though some of them weren't even potty trained yet. So for retribution I'll create a horde of Mikie spawn with boundless energy to dominate the alpine screaming "DOOODE, DID YOU SEE MY 360 STALEFISH!!!!" reminiscent of the baby turtles in Finding Nemo.

Who cares about being potty trained when you can bomb down double blacks or pull sick 720's off the quarterpipe?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home