i am evil
heh heh
I love living on the west coast...one of my main reasons is that TV shows here are delayed by a few hours. Katie loves watching those American Idol/Survivor/cooking from hell type shows where they drag out the drama in a fairly annoying manner. But God bless the internet...and more so...God bless East Coast bloggers that post the results of these shows prior to them airing here. I've pissed off Katie numerous times by revealing the loser or winner before the hour long show starts.
Or even worse, she knows that I know, but I don't tell her and make her wait...so I wanted to blog about this power of knowing the future of her tv show.
heh hehehhh
I love living on the west coast...one of my main reasons is that TV shows here are delayed by a few hours. Katie loves watching those American Idol/Survivor/cooking from hell type shows where they drag out the drama in a fairly annoying manner. But God bless the internet...and more so...God bless East Coast bloggers that post the results of these shows prior to them airing here. I've pissed off Katie numerous times by revealing the loser or winner before the hour long show starts.
Or even worse, she knows that I know, but I don't tell her and make her wait...so I wanted to blog about this power of knowing the future of her tv show.
heh hehehhh


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home