oops
ok...so I was in the backyard this afternoon with Reese. I put Reese down so he could eat his ninth meal of the day. I heard an annoying squalking and saw a big raven eying Reese from the powerline feeding my house. Images of hawks carrying off meercats popped in my head. So I walked over to the garage, picked up a big rock and hucked it at the raven. I missed by a mile but he still flew off and I smiled. The rock continued its upward trajectory and i saw the rock arc over and complete its parabolic path into the ground...but there was no clack as it hit the ground, instead a wet smack and a little screech...and poor Reese bolts out of the bush behind our steps, terrified, looking for the animal that attacked him and smacked him on the butt. He runs up to me and tries to hide between my feet in an effort to seek safety from the unseen attacker.
I feel evil
I feel evil


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home